Thursday, September 15, 2011

Season of the Witches

Mildred Malevento

I guess it is pretty easy to see from the photo above that I have changed my style of figures this year. This actually is not a new style for me, but rather going back to a style I was working in many years ago. A lot of folks love my sculptural figures, but some people have requested this style. So here we are. Mildred is the first in a series of witches in this style. She is 15" tall to the top of her head, not including her hat. She is dressed in silk, velvet, laces and net. I like her slightly tinted pince-nez. I will be having photos of the other girls up soon. HALLOWEEN & VINE is coming up very soon. Would you believe a week from tomorrow? Yikes! I've got to quit chatting and go back to work. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow... I love her eyes. So sad, yet very comical at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete