Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween

I seem to always be posting on holidays. How strange. It isn't quite Halloween yet, but my Halloween comes early. I am proud to be showing my new work at Halloween and Vine once again. This year it will be on Sept. 24 - only 12 days away! But I had to give you a preview of what I will be showing.


This year it is all about bats, owls , and witches. I will preview photos of these others very soon, like in the next couple of days. By the way, I have changed my approach to the large figures. I hope you like them. 

Be sure and check out the Halloween and Vine website for all the details of the show and all of the wonderful artists that will be participating this year. Just click the image to your right. (One of my new witches is featured in the opening slide show. She is the one with the cane.)                    





No comments:

Post a Comment