Thursday, April 22, 2010

WOW! Two in a row...


This blogging thing is really cool. I can't believe that I have managed to make two posts in two days. I'm sure this won't happen too often. As I get older, I discover that there is way more to do in a day and way less hours to do them. Who has been messin' with the time? I could have sworn that just a couple of days ago we were still in March. Oh, well...

I thought I would post another photo of one of my Halloween figures...just a head shot to tease you into going to my website to see more of him or go to my ETSY shop where he is for sale.

As soon as I figure out how to do it, I will add a short movie of my ghost rod puppet. The movie was shot in a fabulous cemetery in Oakland, CA. I have a great fondness for cemeteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment